In this section
Offers for readers
The comment stream
- 1 of 30386
- 1 of 416
KiwiSaver news stream
- Brownlee offers to resign; Key says no 19
- Super age a trust issue, says English 10
- Bernard's election diary - July 23 40
- Bernard's election diary - July 22 48
- Bernard's election diary - July 21 27
- Pluses and minuses of ANZ KiwiSaver fee changes
- Assessing Labour's KiwiSaver proposals 3
- Labour eyes 36% rate for trusts and top earners 66
- Labour wants universal KiwiSaver at 9% 103
- Friday's guest Top 10 10
Forsyth Barr Funds Management Profile
|Name||Forsyth Barr Funds Management|
[from Manager's website]
Forsyth Barr Funds Management is the specialist Funds Management division of Forsyth Barr and operates as a separate business unit specialising in wholesale funds management.
An experienced team of investment specialists work together to produce the optimum returns corresponding to the preferred level of risk for our clients.
Forsyth Barr Funds Management has expertise in Discretionary and Advisory Portfolio Management for Institutional Funds, Local Authorities, District Health Boards, Charitable Trusts and non-profit organisations
In addition to Discretionary and Advisory Portfolios, Forsyth Barr Funds Management manages the Forsyth Barr Cash Management Fund and the Thinking about Tomorrow Retirement Fund. For further information and a copy of the Forsyth Barr Funds Management profile please contact us directly on 0800 FORBAR (0800 367 227).