In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
The news stream
- Cunliffe seen winner on points in debate 38
- Good bidding for apartments 23
- Fonterra's required run-rate problem 20
- Friday's guest Top 10 19
- Agency to buy properties on investors' behalf 18
- What happened Friday 13
- Raising the stakes by lowering the rate 13
- What's the future of banking? 13
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Bond yields keep falling 13
- Collins resigns after 'gunning' for Feeley 10
Former Westpac Private Bank area manager appointed as exec director of Financial Services Federation to replace Kirk Hope
Former Westpac Private Bank area manager appointed as executive director of Financial Services Federation to replace Kirk Hope
The Financial Services Federation, which represents building societies and finance companies, has appointed Lyn McMorran as its executive director.
McMorran previously worked as the Area Manager Central for Westpac's Private Bank and replaces Kirk Hope, who has moved to the New Zealand Bankers Association.
McMorran was the immediate past President of the Institute of Financial Advisers of NZ.
“I am very excited about the opportunity this role offers in continuing the good work of the Federation in providing the NZ economy with strong well-run finance companies," McMorran said.
"The Federation’s development of Responsible Lending Guidelines for its members to adhere to particularly fits with my philosophy of informed consumers and a responsible financial services sector.”