In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
@ Appreciating assets , I did not think so either , but GIB which has 95% of the New Zealand market has...Boatman "A rate curve inversion is coming"
Stephen Hulme Is the NZ$ over-sold at US74c?
Henry_Tull Is the NZ$ over-sold at US74c?
profile 90 seconds at 9 am: Now the Greek creditors turn
KH Does foreign ownership threaten patriotism?
MortgageBelt No expectation of dramatic change from RBNZ
Yes the doomsters didn't forsee the population boom etc. etc. etc. not panning out either. I don't...profile 90 seconds at 9 am: Now the Greek creditors turn
Roger, One would hope that Mr Wheeler is not as selective in his use of data as you continue to be. He has...Stephen L Is the NZ$ over-sold at US74c?
OMG_WTF 90 seconds at 9 am: Now the Greek creditors turn
- 1 of 32121
Boatman "A rate curve inversion is coming"
Boatman Double digit rent increases for many in December
Craig Inflation below RBNZ target
xelnaga Real estate agency commissions top $1 billion
PeterPen Bernard's Top 10 at 10
muntijaqi $551,689 house, $1 million in mortgage repayments
Postman Pat Auckland house prices 'an abomination'
- 1 of 438
The news stream
- Does foreign ownership threaten patriotism? 98
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Now the Greek creditors turn 28
- Alpine water storage needed now to counter dry spell 18
- Nick Smith vs the Knights who say Ni! 14
- Property investment; Why bother? 6
- "A rate curve inversion is coming" 5
- Is the NZ$ over-sold at US74c? 3
- On hold and happy about inflation 3
- Holiday briefing: Greece decides 3
- No expectation of dramatic change from RBNZ 2
All news stories
26 Jan 15, 7:00am FMA received 5 complaints about General Equity
23 Jan 15, 4:15pm 'From small to slightly less small'
23 Jan 15, 4:00pm Energy firms’ debt burdens pose risk to banks
23 Jan 15, 10:55am A slight dip in farm sales and prices
23 Jan 15, 10:38am Budget deficit lower than forecast
23 Jan 15, 7:48am Local markets raise rate-cut bets
23 Jan 15, 5:00am 3 P2P licence applications lodged
Feature of the Week
Problem reading the charts