The comment stream
and so many of the best loans have been used to secure covered bonds , exposing depositors even more....Andrewj 90 seconds at 9 am: Growing credit risks
Boatman 90 seconds at 9 am: Growing credit risks
Do you not think that when someone says "He emphasised the need to raise inflation and inflations...steven The NZ 2-10s swap curve "remarkably flat"
Elizabeth_Kerr What is a money machine?
Good points Bernard but stream seems to be focused on the workability or otherwise of drverless cars. ...rastus Disruption on the road ahead
No. But I moderate the comment streams on the property stories. And I'll be aiming to raise the bar.Greg Ninness Apartment triples in value in 3 years
- 1 of 31692
dazz 'Don't shackle Auckland'
Chris-M Key trumpets 10 deals with China
Zombie ponzi KiwiSaver is failing
Zombie ponzi Methinks they doth protest too much
Basel Brush III Amazingly disastrous Auckland
Machiavelli Another Sandringham house sells for $1.7m
waymad House prices, volumes up in October
Simon LVR restrictions on borrowed time?
- 1 of 434
The news stream
- 'Don't shackle Auckland' 42
- Apartment triples in value in 3 years 22
- Disruption on the road ahead 20
- Big changes afoot in red meat sector 14
- What happened Friday 14
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Growing credit risks 4
- NZX, Air NZ deals with Chinese bank 3
- The NZ 2-10s swap curve "remarkably flat" 1
- China cuts its benchmark rates 1
- Meat trade unrecognisable from 40 years ago 1