The comment stream
I have been to quite a few open homes that are being sold by the vendors. Many do a really good job at...notaneconomist Real estate agents vs private sales
Zanyzane Inflation 'will top 3%'
... nah , just running scared from small minded racists and bigots who infest every thread dealing...Gummy Bear Hero Minister lauds migrant inflow
Oh happy days, happy days are here again. Mortgage holders have had their turn. Savers turn now, and about...Ivan Inflation 'will top 3%'
Looks like Sky City shares warrant a sell classification. This must be number what? 31 multimillion dollar...Zanyzane Minister lauds migrant inflow
Obviously, those of us who want to see a far more sustainable future for our grandkids will tend to support...raegun Minister lauds migrant inflow
raegun Real estate agents vs private sales
- 1 of 28987
Boatman Inflation 'will top 3%'
Ms de Meanour Bernard's Top 10 at 10
Simon New house listings plummet 10.4%
Boatman The boom keeps booming
MortgageBelt ANZ NZ quarterly profit up 33%
Brendon English attacks anti-sprawl "nonsense"
waymad English attacks anti-sprawl "nonsense"
Machiavelli Impact of higher rates being under-estimated
Boatman Watching your wages slip, sliding away
- 1 of 402
The news stream
- English warns 'anti-sprawl' councils 65
- Barfoot & Thompson sales slump 13.6% 61
- Minister lauds migrant inflow 41
- Real estate agents vs private sales 11
- Friday's guest Top 10 11
- LVR impact on house prices 'muted' 10
- Inflation 'will top 3%' 9
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Wealthy Americans 5
- QV: House price growth slowing 5
- The Warehouse moves into finance 5