The comment stream
Boatman RBNZ finally hikes OCR to 2.75%
That extra money from lower interest rates just went towards debt repayments. Can u point me to where u know...Roelof OCR lifted to 2.75%
We live in a very fickle world, influenced more by what is going on outside our waters than inside. Very few...Zeebeck OCR lifted to 2.75%
Because politics are concerned with short term effects, i.e 1-2 years, esp leading up to election. Rising...Simon OCR lifted to 2.75%
Chevron raises projection for oil price Chevron, the US oil group, has raised sharply its expectation...Plutocracy 90 seconds at 9 am: Oil price sinks
Jetstar is the only thing stopping Air NZ price gouging - it needs to be supported with all trips (provided...James007 Has Jetstar peaked already?
King of the whiners. Personally its ok for me, I did get a $50,000 pay rise this year and the increased...Zanyzane OCR lifted to 2.75%
Yes I agree, too much focus upon the impact of rate rises on over-leverage bororwers here, and very little on...Grant A OCR lifted to 2.75%
I agree with Dr Norman and the Greens. The Reserve Bank puts up interest rates when it believes the economy...Brendon Swift reaction to rates rise
- 1 of 29032
Kumbel SuperCity looks for 'savings and efficiencies'
Chairman Moa NZD tests 95 AUc, 85 USc
Casual Observer 70% of voters believe dairying 'dirty'
Kiwi Give me my cash!
Boatman Inflation 'will top 3%'
Ms de Meanour Bernard's Top 10 at 10
Simon New house listings plummet 10.4%
Boatman The boom keeps booming
MortgageBelt ANZ NZ quarterly profit up 33%
- 1 of 403
The news stream
- BNZ ends 2 tier home loan offers 28
- 'A puddle we have been in for far too long' 27
- SuperCity looks for 'savings and efficiencies' 25
- Key wants flag referendum next term 23
- House price inflation up, sales down 19
- 70% of voters believe dairying 'dirty' 16
- Key sets Election 2014 for Sept 20 16
- Budget deficit worse than forecast 14
- Bernard's Top 10 at 10 13
- Will Lincoln University survive? 11
My pinned items
- Opinion Friday's Top 10 with NZ Mint Bernard Hickey
- Opinion The old are rich. Pass it on Bernard Hickey
- Rural News Distinctions that are not trivial Guest
- Opinion Why regulate banks? Guest
- Property Labour, ACT argue over 'landlord subsidy' Alex Tarrant
- Opinion Tuesday's Top 10 with NZ Mint Bernard Hickey
- News ''We're not pencil-heads living in an ivory tower' Gareth Vaughan
- Business Why New Zealand industries lag behind Australia David Chaston