The comment stream
On a slightly different note Willy.... ...I read where Fonterra is claiming/media is claiming that Fonterra...cowboy 'A puddle we have been in for far too long'
"Simon farmers hate paying tax. I mean really hate paying tax. As a recently retired professional who...cowboy 'A puddle we have been in for far too long'
There you have it people. You folks have known me (and mist) for a while. not given over to lies or...cowboy 'A puddle we have been in for far too long'
Welcome to dairy farming. How I live and work...my choice... I made the mistake of going sharemilking....cowboy 'A puddle we have been in for far too long'
Hugh Pavletich Bernard's Top 10 at 10
The OCR is probably not increasing tomorrow but if it does the banks are on massive margins and will absorb...bigblue 'Cat and mouse' on rate hikes
watching Paul Henry talking to Hawes and even he doesn't ask the obvious questions - why hte f%*k are...cbs 'Cat and mouse' on rate hikes
- 1 of 29028
Kumbel SuperCity looks for 'savings and efficiencies'
Chairman Moa NZD tests 95 AUc, 85 USc
Casual Observer 70% of voters believe dairying 'dirty'
Kiwi Give me my cash!
Boatman Inflation 'will top 3%'
Ms de Meanour Bernard's Top 10 at 10
Simon New house listings plummet 10.4%
Boatman The boom keeps booming
MortgageBelt ANZ NZ quarterly profit up 33%
- 1 of 403
The news stream
- Give me my cash! 29
- BNZ ends 2 tier home loan offers 28
- Key wants flag referendum next term 22
- SuperCity looks for 'savings and efficiencies' 21
- House price inflation up, sales down 19
- 'A puddle we have been in for far too long' 18
- 70% of voters believe dairying 'dirty' 16
- Key sets Election 2014 for Sept 20 16
- Budget deficit worse than forecast 14
- Will Lincoln University survive? 11
My pinned items
- Opinion Friday's Top 10 with NZ Mint Bernard Hickey
- Opinion The old are rich. Pass it on Bernard Hickey
- Rural News Distinctions that are not trivial Guest
- Opinion Why regulate banks? Guest
- Property Labour, ACT argue over 'landlord subsidy' Alex Tarrant
- Opinion Tuesday's Top 10 with NZ Mint Bernard Hickey
- News ''We're not pencil-heads living in an ivory tower' Gareth Vaughan
- Business Why New Zealand industries lag behind Australia David Chaston