Point Paddock - Coastal Lifestyle Sections
229 Moturata Road, Clutha
About the propertyLand Area: 0.44 ha
On the cusp of being "discovered" the quaint holiday and fishing village of Taieri Mouth just an easy 30 minutes scenic drive south of Dunedin, enjoys the charm and character of yesteryear and offers locals and visitors a simple slice of Kiwiana - the way it used to be!
Kilometres of white sandy beaches with safe swimming, the Taieri River, its enchanting gorge with forested slopes and walking tracks. Kick back and enjoy some of the very best that nature has to offer!
- Five only premium lifestyle blocks
- 3100 m2 - 5350m2
- Elevated and North facing with outstanding views of Moturata and the South coast
- Private beach access, native plantings, underground power, tar sealed road and fully fenced
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to secure front row blocks in this stunning location. A slice of paradise for generations to enjoy
- Titles expected early 2021
Lot 7 - Sold
Lot 6 - Under Contract
Lot 15 - Under Contract