Lifestyle sanctuary or horse haven
3014 State Highway 23, Waikato
About the propertyLand Area: 15.5 ha
Looking for that prime and unique land parcel to create your dream home or horse haven? This lifestyle property is full of surprises, because it is so much more than just bare land.
- Create a new dream home with various sunny level building platforms on offer, overlooking beautiful native bush and Waitetuna river, and enjoy grandstand views to mount Karioi, farmland and wind turbines.
- This land is sure to appeal to those in the equine world. There is scope to add stables, shedding and perhaps a sand arena - these can all be situated close to the new home site for ease of management. Equally this property would suit several other farming pursuits.
- A covenanted canopy of native bush and plantings has an abundance of bird life, including the rare Kaka. Enjoy the privacy and peace with the added feature of a swim in the Waitetuna river - a special summer treat. Also an ideal spot for an eco-retreat.
- Plan an orchard and grow your own fruit and produce, as self-sufficiency could be on the agenda.
- 15.57 hectares (more or less) of pastures including covenanted busy and your own stream.
- This property is simply bursting with lifestyle appeal, situated on state highway 23, just 12 minutes to popular Raglan town, surf beaches and cafes, and approximately 25 minutes commute to Hamilton city with easy access to North and south main arterial routes.
This boutique land and lifestyle property will reward its new owners with an enviable lifestyle because it is so much more than bare land.
Offers considered above $1,500,000 by negotiaton.
Call Graham now to view.