INVEST, OCCUPY OR DEVELOP
222 Hobson Street, Auckland City
About the property
347m² freehold site with frontage to the ever busy Hobson Street. This property offers purchasers an opportunity to invest, occupy or substantially develop near Sky City. The owner/occupant is flexible in regards to settlement and leaseback arrangements.
This three level building comprises a ground floor, high-end art gallery and cafe with a tasteful, modern fitout, a large, resource consented apartment upstairs and ample basement car parking and storage. The property has favourable Business - City Centre zoning which allows a wide variety of uses, with a height control of 38 metres on the western boundary and 41 metres on the eastern boundary.
The vendor also has pre-approved architectural plans to build an extra nine levels of apartments on top of the existing concrete frame. The building was well constructed in the 1960's and has a seismic rating of 70% NBS.
- Fee Simple (freehold) land area of 347m²
- Standalone three level commercial property with secure car parking
- Flexible options for investors, occupiers and developers
- Business - City Centre zoning with a 38 to 41 metre height limit
- Seismic rating of 70% NBS
- High-end quality fitout with chattels