873 Forest Road - Reporoa
873 Forest Road, Rotorua
$5,000,000 plus GST (if any)
About the propertyLand Area: 129 ha
This is a property is one of the most beautifully presented and well infrastructured properties within the Reporoa Valley.
- Fonterra supply - 129.1351 Ha (more or less) of flat to gently rolling contour - 64 paddocks
- Two well-presented homes - Main home 4-bedroom Signature Home complete with detached double garage and carport plus sleepout - Second home 4-bedroom brick and iron complete with detached garage and sleepout.
- Immaculate and free flowing 32 aside Highline Herringbone with rectangular yard and large holding/sorting yard. Nu-Pulse plant with Waikato cup removers and Varivac system.
- Water from Reporoa Community Scheme and 60,000 litres of on farm storage
- Very good range of associated farm shedding including large implement shed
- Three-year average production of 132,400 Kg/ms from a herd of 330 cows
- Retiring vendors - property can be purchased as a full Going Concern
The price of $5,000,000 + GST (if any) represents $38,720/Ha which is exceptional value for a top-quality unit such as this located in a very highly regarded farming location. Various purchasing options also exist. Contact Phillip to discuss.