Scale, fertility and productivity
74 Daltons Road, Marlborough
$ 6,200,000 plus GST (if any)
About the propertyLand Area: 240. ha
• Low cost structure dry land farming in reliable 1,500mm+ rainfall
- Centrally located between Nelson and Blenheim and close proximity to the Pelorus Sounds
- 240 hectares in six titles with approximately 220 hectares effective plus an adjoining 48 hectare long term lease
- Five year average production 289,348 kg/ms calving a total of 750 cows with 280 O.D.M
- 50 bale rotary shed, ACR, meal feeder, auto teat spray, icebank and variable vacuum control
- Extensive fertiliser and regrassing history, new spray irrigated effluent system with 90 day storage
- Well supported with sheds and outbuildings, 2 x four bedroom, three bedroom and two bedroom dwellings
A fertile productive dairy unit offering scale in the Marlborough region and well supported with improvements.
For further information or to make a time to view this property, please contact Andy Poswillo.
$6,200,000 + GST (if any)