The comment stream
Hugh Pavletich Govt pumps more money into Hobsonville
We think he means by : and the government which had previously said it would overrule the regulator, wobbled...Henry_Tull NZ 'as politically risky as Pakistan'
Brendon Govt pumps more money into Hobsonville
Although there are a few dissenting voices on these pages, it is no surprise that people who read this...raegun Readers say 'yes' to asset sales
Air NZ? Zanzayne, if an opposition is opposed to what a government is doing it is only right and proper they...raegun Readers say 'yes' to asset sales
We have to rank it up with places like Pakistan in terms of political risk. This is a shame because it ought...Plan B NZ 'as politically risky as Pakistan'
Hugh Pavletich 'The only way around LVR rules is to involve parents'
Grant A RBNZ projections 'surprised public'
- 1 of 28091
Boatman Labour pushes bill curbing offshore house buyers
ostrich Govt pumps more money into Hobsonville
kin Asset sales to net $4.6-$5 bln
Machiavelli New house listings drop 10.6%
MikeM Record milk production 'odds-on'
spottie RBNZ's mission unwinnable
Stephen Hulme Kiwis' debt still steadily rising
Simon High LVR lending halves in just 1 month
kaper LVRs creating 'dangerous situation'
- 1 of 393
The news stream
- Labour pushes bill curbing offshore house buyers 162
- Record Auckland house prices 43
- Govt pumps more money into Hobsonville 37
- Banks won't stand again in Epsom 28
- RBNZ projections 'surprised public' 25
- Friday's guest Top 10 at 10 20
- 90 seconds at 9 am: It's all good news 19
- Asset sales to net $4.6-$5 bln 16
- Bernard's Top 10 at 10 14
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Stronger US growth 12