The comment stream
I disagree Factboy. Like it or not Key is right. The election was very opening fought on the assets sales...Grant A NZ 'as politically risky as Pakistan'
But then why would downstream customers pay a premium for the tougher cooling? It doesn't improve...cowboy 90 seconds at 9 am: It's all good news
Hugh Pavletich 'The only way around LVR rules is to involve parents'
cowboy Labour pushes bill curbing offshore house buyers
The residue issue improved the product...but no-one will pay a premium, or even lift the base price for it....cowboy 90 seconds at 9 am: It's all good news
cowboy Govt pumps more money into Hobsonville
Interesting Cowboy, thanks. Will these new measures (detergent residue, cooling requirements) improve...Omnologo 90 seconds at 9 am: It's all good news
Phil may not realise but the issue he has raised through his private members bill is fast becoming...Plan B Labour pushes bill curbing offshore house buyers
- 1 of 28094
Boatman Labour pushes bill curbing offshore house buyers
ostrich Govt pumps more money into Hobsonville
kin Asset sales to net $4.6-$5 bln
Machiavelli New house listings drop 10.6%
MikeM Record milk production 'odds-on'
spottie RBNZ's mission unwinnable
Stephen Hulme Kiwis' debt still steadily rising
Simon High LVR lending halves in just 1 month
kaper LVRs creating 'dangerous situation'
- 1 of 393
The news stream
- Labour pushes bill curbing offshore house buyers 165
- Govt pumps more money into Hobsonville 46
- Record Auckland house prices 43
- Banks won't stand again in Epsom 28
- RBNZ projections 'surprised public' 25
- Friday's guest Top 10 at 10 20
- Asset sales to net $4.6-$5 bln 16
- Bernard's Top 10 at 10 14
- NZ 'as politically risky as Pakistan' 13
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Stronger US growth 12