The comment stream
Not looking at it from a relevering perspective but more in terms of continuing disinflation and the shocking...MikeM Housing costs rising faster than incomes
If we dont drop the OCR we wont have a productive sector for the financial sector to be parasites off anyway...steven Housing costs rising faster than incomes
And if Auckland just doesn't float your boat a scroll through these Brisbane apartments for a bit of a...notaneconomist $512k gets you 56sq m in downtown Auckland
steven Housing costs rising faster than incomes
He cuts the OCR, and keeps the LVR, maybe even tighens it 5%. Asset bubbles is beng blown all over the world...steven Disappointing US data
Forget picking when the OCR will next rise, how about when it will be cut. What!! - to borrow more to...Stephen Hulme Housing costs rising faster than incomes
But how can this be? Bill English told us last week that incomes are rising faster than costs. Are you...dtcarter Housing costs rising faster than incomes
The Q is where is the capacity to do such a thing, so frankly I think such an idea is silly. regardssteven Will the price of unleaded 91...
Honestly, I think no one controls the price of oil, but demand from the global economy. Also if the USA...steven Will the price of unleaded 91...
- 1 of 31718
MikeM Housing costs rising faster than incomes
Machiavelli Back to the future?
Boatman Not even IRD can prevail against compound interest's power
dazz 'Don't shackle Auckland'
Chris-M Key trumpets 10 deals with China
Zombie ponzi KiwiSaver is failing
Zombie ponzi Methinks they doth protest too much
Basel Brush III Amazingly disastrous Auckland
Machiavelli Another Sandringham house sells for $1.7m
- 1 of 434
The news stream
- Goff calls for Key to resign over SIS 26
- Stop being house greedy - keep the change instead 24
- Bernard's Top 10 15
- Slowing Chinese growth prompts response from PBOC 10
- Not even IRD can prevail against compound interest's power 9
- $512k gets you 56sq m in downtown Auckland 8
- Housing costs rising faster than incomes 7
- Auckland's migrant flow up 5-fold since 2012 6
- Smith and Auckland Housing Accord praised and damned 5
- Lincoln study shows 42% of farmers have more than one farm 5