The comment stream
Oh for christs sake, how long have we been doing mining, centuries, and yes one day, one century, we'll...Grant A Can mining revive rural economies?
Thats right, CB 16, ss 3 of the ITA, they clearly have a regular pattern of acquiring ans disposing or land...Desmondjones IRD targets property speculators
(1) Is it renewable? (2) Is it sustainable? (3) Does it optimise value chain? If you are proposing...cowboy Can mining revive rural economies?
Can we say ***panic*** http://www.bloomberg.com/news/print/2014-11-28/oil-price-drop-after-opec... So really...steven What happened Friday
I said you were cherry picking obsolete quotes on climate science, ie the BBC pieces have long been...steven While you were sleeping: Oil sinks as OPEC holds
steven While you were sleeping: Oil sinks as OPEC holds
grantngaruawahia Saudi's block OPEC oil production cut
Wealth physically exists in that it gives options. With wealth I can drive a porsche in the sunshine....cowboy Friday's guest Top 10
- 1 of 31728
Basel Brush III IRD targets property speculators
Chairman Moa Smith and Auckland Housing Accord praised and damned
MikeM Housing costs rising faster than incomes
Machiavelli Back to the future?
Boatman Not even IRD can prevail against compound interest's power
dazz 'Don't shackle Auckland'
Chris-M Key trumpets 10 deals with China
Zombie ponzi KiwiSaver is failing
Zombie ponzi Methinks they doth protest too much
- 1 of 434
The news stream
- RBNZ to go back to its toolbox? 30
- While you were sleeping: Oil sinks as OPEC holds 27
- IRD targets property speculators 18
- Bernard's Top 10 15
- $512k gets you 56sq m in downtown Auckland 10
- Housing costs rising faster than incomes 8
- Smith and Auckland Housing Accord praised and damned 8
- What happened Thursday 6
- Friday's guest Top 10 5
- Disappointing US data 5