The comment stream
Indeed, those Big Macs from McDonalds are half the size they once were. Now all I eat at McDonalds are the...Zanyzane When prices goes bad
BigDaddy, agreed. There are no banks if there is no lending. That is how banks make money, from lending. That...Zanyzane When prices goes bad
Kakapo When prices goes bad
The OCR is a reasonable 2.5% but real interest rates are a greedy 5% and 5year rates are an exorbitant 7...Zanyzane Spending – sustainable or not?
SmoKey NZ 'as politically risky as Pakistan'
Oh yes, let us make the fund managers happy, at the cost of citizens' welfare and democracy in New...SmoKey NZ 'as politically risky as Pakistan'
If everyone paid back their debts the banks would go bust. Leverage has always been with us and the system...BigDaddy When prices goes bad
The understandable excessive costs and hassles of insurance in severely unaffordable Christchurch ...Hugh Pavletich 'The only way around LVR rules is to involve parents'
- 1 of 28099
Boatman Labour pushes bill curbing offshore house buyers
ostrich Govt pumps more money into Hobsonville
kin Asset sales to net $4.6-$5 bln
Machiavelli New house listings drop 10.6%
MikeM Record milk production 'odds-on'
spottie RBNZ's mission unwinnable
Stephen Hulme Kiwis' debt still steadily rising
Simon High LVR lending halves in just 1 month
kaper LVRs creating 'dangerous situation'
- 1 of 393
The news stream
- Labour pushes bill curbing offshore house buyers 165
- Govt pumps more money into Hobsonville 55
- RBNZ projections 'surprised public' 25
- NZ 'as politically risky as Pakistan' 23
- Friday's guest Top 10 at 10 22
- When prices goes bad 16
- 'The only way around LVR rules is to involve parents' 13
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Stronger US growth 13
- LVR's 'unfair on rest of country' 11
- Readers say 'yes' to asset sales 9