The comment stream
There's nothing like a diversion from real issues - so here goes. The current flag is great. Union Jack...KH Key wants flag referendum next term
Unfortunately the limit of cows per hectare under present investment in environment is well over the top....Basel Brush III 'A puddle we have been in for far too long'
I would have said shark rather than sharp, it actually disappoints me that the idiocracy has gotten so bad...downlow Key wants flag referendum next term
downlow Key wants flag referendum next term
Surely willy is missing the whole point of such discussion. Wouldn't it be so much better if primary...redcows 'A puddle we have been in for far too long'
pouggey Budget deficit worse than forecast
"Our NZ banks should be made to retain its billions of profit that it distributes to shareholders in...spottie Fonterra needs more capital
Nah... the facts must be wrong. RBNZ and experts said LVR will reduce house price inflation, and then...cowboy House price inflation up, sales down
- 1 of 29022
Casual Observer 70% of voters believe dairying 'dirty'
Kiwi Give me my cash!
Boatman Inflation 'will top 3%'
Ms de Meanour Bernard's Top 10 at 10
Simon New house listings plummet 10.4%
Boatman The boom keeps booming
MortgageBelt ANZ NZ quarterly profit up 33%
Brendon English attacks anti-sprawl "nonsense"
waymad English attacks anti-sprawl "nonsense"
- 1 of 402
The news stream
- BNZ ends 2 tier home loan offers 28
- Give me my cash! 27
- Key wants flag referendum next term 19
- House price inflation up, sales down 19
- 70% of voters believe dairying 'dirty' 16
- Key sets Election 2014 for Sept 20 16
- SuperCity looks for 'savings and efficiencies' 15
- Budget deficit worse than forecast 14
- 90 seconds at 9 am: China stutters 8
- Always risks around 'sure bets' 7