The comment stream
Ms de Meanour Selling houses to foreigners 'benefits NZers'
I am starting to believe that the RBNZ (and other banks?) don't actually care about the economy and the...pouggey Selling houses to foreigners 'benefits NZers'
Very true Cowboy.........and who is adding the Flouride?..........lots of public servants advocating this...notaneconomist Why NZ's productivity is an OECD laggard
Andrewj Bernard's Top 10 at 10
The guy shows his stupidity when he leaps to the standard school ground cry of Xenophobia. Is it so when we...Factboy Selling houses to foreigners 'benefits NZers'
Noprogram Genesis shares an instant hit
And how does taking a longer term view make it better to help younger people by making older people...Ms de Meanour Selling houses to foreigners 'benefits NZers'
Ok Let's see if the people of Epsom can be duped a second time and vote for this (other) idiot. As NO ONE...Factboy Selling houses to foreigners 'benefits NZers'
ostrich House market 'past its peak'
KH Labour, NZ First want TPP text public
puketepapa Govt grumpy over ChCh consent fees jump
Ivan What happened Monday
Kakapo 'We're doing what everyone else is doing'
Boatman How to de-monopolise New Zealand
KH How to de-monopolise New Zealand
Roger Witherspoon Ratepayers pay up for Brown's E&Y report
dh Friday's guest Top 10
The news stream
- Selling houses to foreigners 'benefits NZers' 55
- English says planning rules hiked rents 45
- Ruataniwha consents granted 42
- Why NZ's productivity is an OECD laggard 39
- Inflation weaker than expected 37
- English sees 20% wage growth in 6 yrs 24
- Chinese developer to build Auckland hotel 21
- 'Auckland housing doesn't make sense' 20
- Govt scales back Genesis bids sharply 18
- Key open to foreign buyer data inquiry 15