The comment stream
I think you are missing the point, Cowboy. The story starts a few steps back: "In the first instance...pouggey Friday's guest Top 10
Yes Grant A but with mineworks historically limited in scope and scale due to very real constraints such as...Anarkist Can mining revive rural economies?
fact checker still out? eg. Furthermore, the strength of New Zealand’s institutional framework, ranked...Henry_Tull Can mining revive rural economies?
A significant gold mine discovery might be valuable since gold forward markets are starting to permanently...Stephen Hulme Can mining revive rural economies?
Will the period when house prices doubled 2002 to 2007 be investigated? I thought there was a 7 year limit in...notaneconomist IRD targets property speculators
Mere platitudes Cowboy. Please tell me where this commons you speak of exists. Here in New Zealand land...Anarkist Friday's guest Top 10
Oh for christs sake, how long have we been doing mining, centuries, and yes one day, one century, we'll...Grant A Can mining revive rural economies?
Thats right, CB 16, ss 3 of the ITA, they clearly have a regular pattern of acquiring ans disposing or land...Desmondjones IRD targets property speculators
(1) Is it renewable? (2) Is it sustainable? (3) Does it optimise value chain? If you are proposing...cowboy Can mining revive rural economies?
- 1 of 31729
Basel Brush III IRD targets property speculators
Chairman Moa Smith and Auckland Housing Accord praised and damned
MikeM Housing costs rising faster than incomes
Machiavelli Back to the future?
Boatman Not even IRD can prevail against compound interest's power
dazz 'Don't shackle Auckland'
Chris-M Key trumpets 10 deals with China
Zombie ponzi KiwiSaver is failing
Zombie ponzi Methinks they doth protest too much
- 1 of 434
The news stream
- RBNZ to go back to its toolbox? 30
- While you were sleeping: Oil sinks as OPEC holds 27
- IRD targets property speculators 19
- $512k gets you 56sq m in downtown Auckland 10
- Housing costs rising faster than incomes 8
- Smith and Auckland Housing Accord praised and damned 8
- Friday's guest Top 10 7
- What happened Thursday 6
- Can mining revive rural economies? 5
- Disappointing US data 5