In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
- 1 of 31447
- 1 of 431
The news stream
- My favourite topic – your golden watch 32
- OCR seen on hold until Sept 2015 31
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Australia squeezed 24
- Wheeler says LVR review coming in November 23
- Fletcher wins government housing contract 19
- Does money make money? 17
- What happened Thursday 13
- Wealth incentivises the heart of capitalism 11
- Vendors holding out for more at apartment auction 10
- Banks 'can and will be allowed to fail' 9
RaboDirect to sponsor TVNZ's new current affairs show Seven Sharp
RaboDirect, Rabobank's online banking unit, is to sponsor Television New Zealand's new current affairs show Seven Sharp.
Melanie Templeton, RaboDirect's general manager said in a statement Seven Sharp was looking to take current affairs digital.
"As an online savings specialist we feel we will both appeal to internet-savvy viewers who are socially aware and up with the play. We were very impressed with the calibre of those involved and TVNZ’s commitment to the show. We are really excited and looking forward to this partnership," said Templeton.
The statement quoted TVNZ head of sales Jeremy O’Brien saying RaboDirect's team was quick to see the benefits in something new and different..
"And we have every confidence their faith will be rewarded. Over time we expect to introduce a level of innovation in this partnership that reflects the very different nature of the programme," O'Brien said.