In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
- 1 of 31675
- 1 of 433
The news stream
- KiwiSaver is failing 64
- Bernard's Top 10 at 10 47
- Fonterra to play Christmas grinch? 29
- Surplus this year 'challenging,' English says 26
- 90 seconds at 9 am: More dairy price falls 21
- Friday's guest Top 10 10
- Why leasehold can never be too cheap 10
- New bank notes coming next year 9
- Getting regional facilities, services right 9
- What happened Wednesday 8
RaboDirect to sponsor TVNZ's new current affairs show Seven Sharp
RaboDirect, Rabobank's online banking unit, is to sponsor Television New Zealand's new current affairs show Seven Sharp.
Melanie Templeton, RaboDirect's general manager said in a statement Seven Sharp was looking to take current affairs digital.
"As an online savings specialist we feel we will both appeal to internet-savvy viewers who are socially aware and up with the play. We were very impressed with the calibre of those involved and TVNZ’s commitment to the show. We are really excited and looking forward to this partnership," said Templeton.
The statement quoted TVNZ head of sales Jeremy O’Brien saying RaboDirect's team was quick to see the benefits in something new and different..
"And we have every confidence their faith will be rewarded. Over time we expect to introduce a level of innovation in this partnership that reflects the very different nature of the programme," O'Brien said.