In this section
Follow the news from interest
Offers for readers
The comment stream
- 1 of 32769
- 1 of 447
The news stream
- Key to rip up RMA reforms 50
- A 'good' deflation debate 47
- Govt promotes renewable energy 30
- Be penny-wise, pound-rich 19
- 90 seconds at 9 am: A tax on bank deposits 18
- The inconvenient truth of inflation and economic growth 17
- Building consents flat in February 14
- Parity arrives ! 12
- What happened Tuesday 11
- 90 seconds at 9 am: US growth sags 10
RaboDirect to sponsor TVNZ's new current affairs show Seven Sharp
RaboDirect, Rabobank's online banking unit, is to sponsor Television New Zealand's new current affairs show Seven Sharp.
Melanie Templeton, RaboDirect's general manager said in a statement Seven Sharp was looking to take current affairs digital.
"As an online savings specialist we feel we will both appeal to internet-savvy viewers who are socially aware and up with the play. We were very impressed with the calibre of those involved and TVNZ’s commitment to the show. We are really excited and looking forward to this partnership," said Templeton.
The statement quoted TVNZ head of sales Jeremy O’Brien saying RaboDirect's team was quick to see the benefits in something new and different..
"And we have every confidence their faith will be rewarded. Over time we expect to introduce a level of innovation in this partnership that reflects the very different nature of the programme," O'Brien said.