In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
- 1 of 31067
- 1 of 426
The news stream
- National wins 2014 Election 126
- Lift your horizons 79
- Clean, green and up to our necks in debt 35
- National in complete control 19
- Monday's guest Top 10 18
- Time for Key to define his place in history 16
- 'National-led Government wins mandate for RMA reforms' 8
- 'Classic snake oil tactics' 8
- Comparing poll accuracy 3
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Weak data angst 2
RaboDirect to sponsor TVNZ's new current affairs show Seven Sharp
RaboDirect, Rabobank's online banking unit, is to sponsor Television New Zealand's new current affairs show Seven Sharp.
Melanie Templeton, RaboDirect's general manager said in a statement Seven Sharp was looking to take current affairs digital.
"As an online savings specialist we feel we will both appeal to internet-savvy viewers who are socially aware and up with the play. We were very impressed with the calibre of those involved and TVNZ’s commitment to the show. We are really excited and looking forward to this partnership," said Templeton.
The statement quoted TVNZ head of sales Jeremy O’Brien saying RaboDirect's team was quick to see the benefits in something new and different..
"And we have every confidence their faith will be rewarded. Over time we expect to introduce a level of innovation in this partnership that reflects the very different nature of the programme," O'Brien said.