In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
- 1 of 25860
- 1 of 364
Finance sector jobs
New Zealand's leading Fund Management business is seeking a highly competent Analyst to wo...more
Significant Management Opportunity - Attractive Lifestyle Options - Values Driven Organisa...more
The news stream
- To the NZ media: an F 49
- Monday's Top 10 with NZ Mint 37
- Auckland's Unitary Plan will make housing less affordable 36
- Curbs on foreign housing investment? 31
- Auckland's housing Hail Mary pass 24
- A damn good idea 20
- Let's get rid of property CVs 16
- Key sees haircuts for Solid Energy's banks 8
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Americans confident 5
- Massive offshore trustee service detailed 4
RaboDirect to sponsor TVNZ's new current affairs show Seven Sharp
RaboDirect, Rabobank's online banking unit, is to sponsor Television New Zealand's new current affairs show Seven Sharp.
Melanie Templeton, RaboDirect's general manager said in a statement Seven Sharp was looking to take current affairs digital.
"As an online savings specialist we feel we will both appeal to internet-savvy viewers who are socially aware and up with the play. We were very impressed with the calibre of those involved and TVNZ’s commitment to the show. We are really excited and looking forward to this partnership," said Templeton.
The statement quoted TVNZ head of sales Jeremy O’Brien saying RaboDirect's team was quick to see the benefits in something new and different..
"And we have every confidence their faith will be rewarded. Over time we expect to introduce a level of innovation in this partnership that reflects the very different nature of the programme," O'Brien said.