In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
- 1 of 31219
- 1 of 428
The news stream
- Housing unaffordability a key factor in child poverty 145
- Dairy prices face prolonged spell in doldrums 44
- Five areas where NZ should be bold 33
- Bernard's Top 10 at 10 31
- The Weekly Dairy Report 22
- Parker interim Labour leader as brawl erupts 22
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Sharp dip in dairy prices 18
- English welcomes NZ$ fall 15
- Labour plans fast leadership vote 14
- 90 seconds at 9 am: NZD has 11% fall 13
RaboDirect to sponsor TVNZ's new current affairs show Seven Sharp
RaboDirect, Rabobank's online banking unit, is to sponsor Television New Zealand's new current affairs show Seven Sharp.
Melanie Templeton, RaboDirect's general manager said in a statement Seven Sharp was looking to take current affairs digital.
"As an online savings specialist we feel we will both appeal to internet-savvy viewers who are socially aware and up with the play. We were very impressed with the calibre of those involved and TVNZ’s commitment to the show. We are really excited and looking forward to this partnership," said Templeton.
The statement quoted TVNZ head of sales Jeremy O’Brien saying RaboDirect's team was quick to see the benefits in something new and different..
"And we have every confidence their faith will be rewarded. Over time we expect to introduce a level of innovation in this partnership that reflects the very different nature of the programme," O'Brien said.