In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
- 1 of 29439
- 1 of 406
The news stream
- Selling houses to foreigners 'benefits NZers' 57
- 'Auckland housing doesn't make sense' 44
- Why NZ's productivity is an OECD laggard 41
- Dairy NZ says won't be water 'whipping boy' any more 27
- Govt scales back Genesis bids sharply 18
- Bernard's Top 10 at 10 16
- Genesis shares an instant hit 11
- Is there really a housing shortage? 10
- Arguments for regional LVR rules 'don't hold water' 9
- Property trends become harder to forecast 4
RaboDirect to sponsor TVNZ's new current affairs show Seven Sharp
RaboDirect, Rabobank's online banking unit, is to sponsor Television New Zealand's new current affairs show Seven Sharp.
Melanie Templeton, RaboDirect's general manager said in a statement Seven Sharp was looking to take current affairs digital.
"As an online savings specialist we feel we will both appeal to internet-savvy viewers who are socially aware and up with the play. We were very impressed with the calibre of those involved and TVNZ’s commitment to the show. We are really excited and looking forward to this partnership," said Templeton.
The statement quoted TVNZ head of sales Jeremy O’Brien saying RaboDirect's team was quick to see the benefits in something new and different..
"And we have every confidence their faith will be rewarded. Over time we expect to introduce a level of innovation in this partnership that reflects the very different nature of the programme," O'Brien said.