In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
- 1 of 32482
- 1 of 443
The news stream
- An inbuilt bias 72
- Average property value surges in Auckland 47
- 90 seconds at 9 am: China cuts rates again 22
- Sellers raise their sights 20
- Key over-rules Authority on MPs' pay 19
- You can’t grow an economy 18
- Harmonising the Money Machine with P2P 18
- Tracking the Baltic Dry Index now fairly pointless 16
- 'Milk' the foreigners 16
- Composition of migrant inflows and their economic impact 9
RaboDirect to sponsor TVNZ's new current affairs show Seven Sharp
RaboDirect, Rabobank's online banking unit, is to sponsor Television New Zealand's new current affairs show Seven Sharp.
Melanie Templeton, RaboDirect's general manager said in a statement Seven Sharp was looking to take current affairs digital.
"As an online savings specialist we feel we will both appeal to internet-savvy viewers who are socially aware and up with the play. We were very impressed with the calibre of those involved and TVNZ’s commitment to the show. We are really excited and looking forward to this partnership," said Templeton.
The statement quoted TVNZ head of sales Jeremy O’Brien saying RaboDirect's team was quick to see the benefits in something new and different..
"And we have every confidence their faith will be rewarded. Over time we expect to introduce a level of innovation in this partnership that reflects the very different nature of the programme," O'Brien said.