In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
The news stream
- RBNZ hikes, but signals pause 57
- Taskforce to target 'loopy' council rules 51
- Bernard's election diary - July 22 46
- Bernard's election diary - July 23 40
- Time for government to wake up 29
- What happened Wednesday 21
- Landlords' rental yields declining sharply 19
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Markets ignore non-economic tensions 17
- Bernard's Top 10 at 10 13
- Brownlee offers to resign; Key says no 11
New look website coming from ASB as the bank seeks a 'fashionable new look'
ASB will unveil changes to its online image next week as it seeks a "fresher, more modern look and feel" and more consistency across its various websites.
The ASB Blog revealed on Tuesday that: "From next week we’ll be refreshing the way our websites look without interrupting the way you bank."
It went on to say that although things might look different, internet banking security won't be affected.
"In fact updating our websites is kind of like your local branch manager getting a different haircut; you should expect the same great service just with a fashionable new look," the blog added.
"You’ll start noticing these changes on asb.co.nz, FastNet Classic web and mobile versions, FastNet Business, Virtual branch and our social media pages. So keep an eye out, and let us know what you think."
Asked for further comment an ASB spokesman said the bank would be upgrading its website over the next week to give it a "fresher, more modern look and feel" and greater consistency across its assorted websites.
"So it’s more a case of implementing some cosmetic changes as opposed to significant functional ones," the ASB spokesman said.
Last month he told interest.co.nz ASB staff were working with their advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi on the "next phase" of brand development.
This article was first published in our email for paid subscribers. See here for more details and to subscribe.