The comment stream
- 1 of 32795
- 1 of 447
The news stream
- 90 seconds at 9am: Dairy prices slump 56
- Asking prices on Realestate.co.nz hit new high in March 49
- Bernard's Top 10 32
- Be penny-wise, pound-rich 25
- HomeStart 'could boost developer profits' 17
- Commuters and remote workers can contribute to economic revival of towns 17
- The inconvenient truth of inflation and economic growth 17
- Building consents flat in February 15
- Fellowship Finance Group 14
- Parity arrives ! 13
Andrew Patterson is a contributing editor to the Business section.
He is also the business correspondent for RadioLIVE and presents Sunday Business, the network’s weekly programme dedicated to business and economic issues.
Previously, Andrew was based in Sydney for six years where he worked as a business presenter for Australia’s leading news network, ABC NewsRadio.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Auckland where he is currently undertaking a Master’s in Business Commercialisation & Entrepreneurship.