The comment stream
- 1 of 31506
- 1 of 432
The news stream
- Key warns of big pay equity costs 88
- Two 'funding pathways' for Auckland transport 42
- English reminds savers of no guarantee 28
- RBNZ drops talk of future rate hikes 27
- Auckland Mayor tweaks commercial vs residential rates 16
- What happened Friday 13
- ANZ NZ annual profit up 25% 13
- Friday's guest Top 10 12
- 90 seconds at 9 am: US Fed ends QE 12
- HSBC offers one year mortgages at 5.39% 9
Andrew Patterson is a contributing editor to the Business section.
He is also the business correspondent for RadioLIVE and presents Sunday Business, the network’s weekly programme dedicated to business and economic issues.
Previously, Andrew was based in Sydney for six years where he worked as a business presenter for Australia’s leading news network, ABC NewsRadio.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Auckland where he is currently undertaking a Master’s in Business Commercialisation & Entrepreneurship.