The comment stream
- 1 of 25836
- 1 of 364
The news stream
- 'Let's plonk houses in paddocks' 72
- Just add water 55
- IRD to target property investors 54
- Down, down - more rate cuts for savers 42
- Friday's Top 10 with NZ Mint 35
- Small budget surplus in 2014/15 30
- Auckland's Unitary Plan will make housing less affordable 23
- S&P may cut TSB, Co-op, Heartland ratings 21
- Govt may over-ride councils on housing 15
- Govt looks at moving on state house tenants 7
Andrew Patterson is a contributing editor to the Business section.
He is also the business correspondent for RadioLIVE and presents Sunday Business, the network’s weekly programme dedicated to business and economic issues.
Previously, Andrew was based in Sydney for six years where he worked as a business presenter for Australia’s leading news network, ABC NewsRadio.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Auckland where he is currently undertaking a Master’s in Business Commercialisation & Entrepreneurship.