The comment stream
- 1 of 28075
- 1 of 393
The news stream
- Labour pushes bill curbing offshore house buyers 133
- New house listings drop 10.6% 95
- Record Auckland house prices 43
- Banks won't stand again in Epsom 28
- 90 seconds at 9 am: It's all good news 19
- Asset sales to net $4.6-$5 bln 16
- Bernard's Top 10 at 10 12
- Adams says Chorus faces shortfall 10
- Buyers and lenders 'get wise to LVRs' 10
- Bill English 'politician of the year' 9
Andrew Patterson is a contributing editor to the Business section.
He is also the business correspondent for RadioLIVE and presents Sunday Business, the network’s weekly programme dedicated to business and economic issues.
Previously, Andrew was based in Sydney for six years where he worked as a business presenter for Australia’s leading news network, ABC NewsRadio.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Auckland where he is currently undertaking a Master’s in Business Commercialisation & Entrepreneurship.