The comment stream
- 1 of 32501
- 1 of 443
The news stream
- Average property value surges in Auckland 60
- Bernard's Top 10 at 10 46
- Tracking the Baltic Dry Index now fairly pointless 34
- The great property debate 31
- Harmonising the Money Machine with P2P 24
- You can’t grow an economy 23
- 90 seconds at 9 am: China cuts rates again 22
- Key over-rules Authority on MPs' pay 19
- Barfoot's selling prices ease back in February 17
- 'Milk' the foreigners 17
Andrew Patterson is a contributing editor to the Business section.
He is also the business correspondent for RadioLIVE and presents Sunday Business, the network’s weekly programme dedicated to business and economic issues.
Previously, Andrew was based in Sydney for six years where he worked as a business presenter for Australia’s leading news network, ABC NewsRadio.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Auckland where he is currently undertaking a Master’s in Business Commercialisation & Entrepreneurship.