The comment stream
- 1 of 32154
- 1 of 439
The news stream
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Now the Greek creditors turn 46
- Govt to sell up to 2,000 houses 42
- Markets now see OCR cut in 2015 36
- The problem with lifestyle blocks 33
- Little focuses on small business jobs 31
- RBNZ 'pouring petrol on housing fire' 29
- Calls for OCR to remain at 3.5% 22
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Yellen's 'patient' message 20
- Bernard's Top 10 19
- Property investment; Why bother? 18
Andrew Patterson is a contributing editor to the Business section.
He is also the business correspondent for RadioLIVE and presents Sunday Business, the network’s weekly programme dedicated to business and economic issues.
Previously, Andrew was based in Sydney for six years where he worked as a business presenter for Australia’s leading news network, ABC NewsRadio.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Auckland where he is currently undertaking a Master’s in Business Commercialisation & Entrepreneurship.