The comment stream
The news stream
- National faces death by a 1,000 Whaledumps 188
- 'Hurry up and invest in property' 52
- Key says Greens smoking pot on Budget 51
- Greens eye bigger Budget surpluses 39
- Annual net migration headed for 50,000 25
- Less budget headroom for tax cuts 18
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Food commodity volatility 17
- New valuations a pointer to rates pain 16
- Home asking prices take a dip 9
- Auckland rating valuations up by 33% 8
Andrew Patterson is a contributing editor to the Business section.
He is also the business correspondent for RadioLIVE and presents Sunday Business, the network’s weekly programme dedicated to business and economic issues.
Previously, Andrew was based in Sydney for six years where he worked as a business presenter for Australia’s leading news network, ABC NewsRadio.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Auckland where he is currently undertaking a Master’s in Business Commercialisation & Entrepreneurship.