The comment stream
The news stream
- NZ First up to 8% in Roy Morgan poll 101
- Dotcom bombs his 'Moment of Truth' 100
- Polls show National likely to win 30
- Who should savers vote for? 30
- Bernard's Top 10 at 10 16
- Mortgagee sale achieves 7% yield 9
- China's 'Fox Hunt 2014' targets NZ 9
- Melbourne syndicate for NZ investors 7
- Fonterra tipped to cut payout forecast 7
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Big China decisions 6
Andrew Patterson is a contributing editor to the Business section.
He is also the business correspondent for RadioLIVE and presents Sunday Business, the network’s weekly programme dedicated to business and economic issues.
Previously, Andrew was based in Sydney for six years where he worked as a business presenter for Australia’s leading news network, ABC NewsRadio.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Auckland where he is currently undertaking a Master’s in Business Commercialisation & Entrepreneurship.