The comment stream
errr 4% OCR by end of this year means NZD/USD parity? Cheap mortgage rate?? comparing with other OECD...xingmowang 'Auckland housing doesn't make sense'
Hmmmm probably less that what they ripped us poor investors off for with the other earlier two IPOs if...Grant A Genesis shares an instant hit
I'm not talking about gun control or capital punishment or sticking my hand in to a fire. But when we...Factboy Selling houses to foreigners 'benefits NZers'
I think there is a very good argument for tailoring LVR restrictions to post codes and it revolves around the...Waripori Arguments for regional LVR rules 'don't hold water'
Ms de Meanour Selling houses to foreigners 'benefits NZers'
I am starting to believe that the RBNZ (and other banks?) don't actually care about the economy and the...pouggey Selling houses to foreigners 'benefits NZers'
Very true Cowboy.........and who is adding the Flouride?..........lots of public servants advocating this...notaneconomist Why NZ's productivity is an OECD laggard
Andrewj Bernard's Top 10 at 10
- 1 of 29425
powerdownkiwi English says planning rules hiked rents
dazz 'All power to the borrowers!'
waymad Govt sets housing affordability target
ostrich Govt sets housing affordability target
Keyser Söze Migration the 'swing factor' for Auckland housing
Andrewj Why do we study?
waymad Bernard's Top 10 at 10
Plan B Monday's Top 10 at 10
notaneconomist Price pressures rise in 'stonking' QSBO
- 1 of 406
The news stream
- Key sees flattening Auckland house prices 60
- English says planning rules hiked rents 45
- Ruataniwha consents granted 42
- Inflation weaker than expected 37
- Why NZ's productivity is an OECD laggard 36
- Selling houses to foreigners 'benefits NZers' 30
- English sees 20% wage growth in 6 yrs 24
- Chinese developer to build Auckland hotel 21
- Govt scales back Genesis bids sharply 18
- Key open to foreign buyer data inquiry 15