The comment stream
Having now watched the video, I think I was a little harsh on Eaqub. I think it would have been helpful if...Brendon 'Auckland housing doesn't make sense'
steven 'Auckland housing doesn't make sense'
Since Mr Whyte is a Dr. in Philosophy, I have a question for him, If first home buyers can never afford to...Dale Smith Selling houses to foreigners 'benefits NZers'
I think Eaqub is touting for National party business because this article fits Nations current problem. How...Brendon 'Auckland housing doesn't make sense'
In the example given by Whyte. If Act can find a foreign buyer to pay $1 more than a kiwi would have...Dale Smith Selling houses to foreigners 'benefits NZers'
Eaqub is right when he says there will be an over supply. There is actually already an over supply. It's...Dale Smith 'Auckland housing doesn't make sense'
Maybe have your rant at another Government Agency they are called the EPA. And don't be telling me...notaneconomist Why NZ's productivity is an OECD laggard
They say a fool and our money are soon parted.!? They say a bright spark, knows when to pull the plug. They...Alter Ego Genesis shares an instant hit
keywest 'Auckland housing doesn't make sense'
- 1 of 29430
powerdownkiwi English says planning rules hiked rents
dazz 'All power to the borrowers!'
waymad Govt sets housing affordability target
ostrich Govt sets housing affordability target
Keyser Söze Migration the 'swing factor' for Auckland housing
Andrewj Why do we study?
waymad Bernard's Top 10 at 10
Plan B Monday's Top 10 at 10
notaneconomist Price pressures rise in 'stonking' QSBO
- 1 of 406
The news stream
- Selling houses to foreigners 'benefits NZers' 55
- English says planning rules hiked rents 45
- Ruataniwha consents granted 42
- Why NZ's productivity is an OECD laggard 39
- Inflation weaker than expected 37
- English sees 20% wage growth in 6 yrs 24
- Chinese developer to build Auckland hotel 21
- Govt scales back Genesis bids sharply 18
- 'Auckland housing doesn't make sense' 17
- Key open to foreign buyer data inquiry 15