The comment stream
Agree completely. The only way I could see it working is if the private operator is given a finite...Kumbel SuperCity looks for 'savings and efficiencies'
So looks like we might get a referendum on the flag. Symbol of our glorious, independant freedom loving...Apple tree Key wants flag referendum next term
I'm really struggling to imagine where new efficiencies could lie. By now any procurement efficiencies (...Kumbel SuperCity looks for 'savings and efficiencies'
I have yet to hear a Fed Farmers response to something much more substantial -- the Parliamentary...Bernard Hickey 'Playing politics in election year'
Chairman Moa SuperCity looks for 'savings and efficiencies'
Kumbel SuperCity looks for 'savings and efficiencies'
Boatman SuperCity looks for 'savings and efficiencies'
Rates up? Oh ok? Just checked my floating. Still on 4.7%. floating. Hmmmm maybe the bank has forgotten about...Zanyzane House price inflation up, sales down
- 1 of 29019
Kiwi Give me my cash!
Boatman Inflation 'will top 3%'
Ms de Meanour Bernard's Top 10 at 10
Simon New house listings plummet 10.4%
Boatman The boom keeps booming
MortgageBelt ANZ NZ quarterly profit up 33%
Brendon English attacks anti-sprawl "nonsense"
waymad English attacks anti-sprawl "nonsense"
Machiavelli Impact of higher rates being under-estimated
- 1 of 402
The news stream
- BNZ ends 2 tier home loan offers 28
- Give me my cash! 27
- Key sets Election 2014 for Sept 20 16
- House price inflation up, sales down 15
- 70% of voters believe dairying 'dirty' 15
- SuperCity looks for 'savings and efficiencies' 14
- Get active to save money 14
- Budget deficit worse than forecast 12
- Key wants flag referendum next term 11
- 90 seconds at 9 am: China stutters 8