In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
- 1 of 30436
- 1 of 416
The news stream
- TSB Bank hikes floating mortgage rates 53
- Bernard's election diary - July 29 49
- Build up not out says Harcourts chief 37
- Why Green isn’t the best colour for water 34
- Labour wants 100% swimmable rivers too 20
- Joyce nationalises Novopay 18
- New Zealand’s "loser" towns 12
- Big drop in Fonterra forecast 11
- 90 seconds at 9 am: NZD slips sharply 9
- What happened Wednesday 8
NZ's big four banks rated high in the world's 50 safest banks
New Zealand's big four Australian owned banks have been rated inside the top 20 of the world's 50 safest banks, according to a study by Global Finance magazine.
National Australia Bank, which owns BNZ, was ranked at 11th safest, while ANZ was at 15th, Westpac was at 16th and ASB was at 18th. CBA, which is ASB's parent, was ranked 12th.
Here's the full list below. H/T Andy Hamilton.