In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
- 1 of 31029
- 1 of 425
The news stream
- NZ First up to 8% in Roy Morgan poll 101
- Polls show National likely to win 49
- What Winston or Colin might demand 34
- NIMBYs by a different mother 28
- Immigration hits new record 16
- Bernard's Top 10 at 10 16
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Waiting for Scotland 12
- Mortgagee sale achieves 7% yield 9
- China's 'Fox Hunt 2014' targets NZ 9
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Big China decisions 7
NZ's big four banks rated high in the world's 50 safest banks
New Zealand's big four Australian owned banks have been rated inside the top 20 of the world's 50 safest banks, according to a study by Global Finance magazine.
National Australia Bank, which owns BNZ, was ranked at 11th safest, while ANZ was at 15th, Westpac was at 16th and ASB was at 18th. CBA, which is ASB's parent, was ranked 12th.
Here's the full list below. H/T Andy Hamilton.