In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
- 1 of 31716
- 1 of 434
The news stream
- Goff calls for Key to resign over SIS 26
- Stop being house greedy - keep the change instead 24
- Bernard's Top 10 14
- Slowing Chinese growth prompts response from PBOC 10
- Not even IRD can prevail against compound interest's power 9
- Auckland's migrant flow up 5-fold since 2012 6
- Smith and Auckland Housing Accord praised and damned 5
- $512k gets you 56sq m in downtown Auckland 5
- Lincoln study shows 42% of farmers have more than one farm 5
- What happened Wednesday 4
NZ's big four banks rated high in the world's 50 safest banks
New Zealand's big four Australian owned banks have been rated inside the top 20 of the world's 50 safest banks, according to a study by Global Finance magazine.
National Australia Bank, which owns BNZ, was ranked at 11th safest, while ANZ was at 15th, Westpac was at 16th and ASB was at 18th. CBA, which is ASB's parent, was ranked 12th.
Here's the full list below. H/T Andy Hamilton.