In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
- 1 of 32152
- 1 of 439
The news stream
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Now the Greek creditors turn 46
- Govt to sell up to 2,000 houses 42
- The problem with lifestyle blocks 32
- Little focuses on small business jobs 29
- RBNZ 'pouring petrol on housing fire' 28
- Markets now see OCR cut in 2015 28
- Calls for OCR to remain at 3.5% 22
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Yellen's 'patient' message 20
- Bernard's Top 10 18
- Property investment; Why bother? 18
NZ's big four banks rated high in the world's 50 safest banks
New Zealand's big four Australian owned banks have been rated inside the top 20 of the world's 50 safest banks, according to a study by Global Finance magazine.
National Australia Bank, which owns BNZ, was ranked at 11th safest, while ANZ was at 15th, Westpac was at 16th and ASB was at 18th. CBA, which is ASB's parent, was ranked 12th.
Here's the full list below. H/T Andy Hamilton.