In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
- 1 of 28995
- 1 of 402
The news stream
- English warns 'anti-sprawl' councils 89
- Minister lauds migrant inflow 69
- 'A failure to perform' 16
- Real estate agents vs private sales 14
- Friday's guest Top 10 13
- Inflation 'will top 3%' 9
- Get active to save money 8
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Wealthy Americans 5
- What happened Friday 2
- The Warehouse rules out public funding 1
NZ's big four banks rated high in the world's 50 safest banks
New Zealand's big four Australian owned banks have been rated inside the top 20 of the world's 50 safest banks, according to a study by Global Finance magazine.
National Australia Bank, which owns BNZ, was ranked at 11th safest, while ANZ was at 15th, Westpac was at 16th and ASB was at 18th. CBA, which is ASB's parent, was ranked 12th.
Here's the full list below. H/T Andy Hamilton.