In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
- 1 of 31432
- 1 of 431
The news stream
- Mortgage competition heats up 38
- Migration hits all time high 31
- OCR seen on hold until Sept 2015 27
- Introducing Elizabeth Kerr 21
- My favourite topic – your golden watch 19
- Fletcher wins government housing contract 17
- Best before: February 2014 17
- Bernard's Top 10 14
- Dairy inspections find disappointing practices 13
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Australia squeezed 11
NZ's big four banks rated high in the world's 50 safest banks
New Zealand's big four Australian owned banks have been rated inside the top 20 of the world's 50 safest banks, according to a study by Global Finance magazine.
National Australia Bank, which owns BNZ, was ranked at 11th safest, while ANZ was at 15th, Westpac was at 16th and ASB was at 18th. CBA, which is ASB's parent, was ranked 12th.
Here's the full list below. H/T Andy Hamilton.