In this section
Follow the news from interest
Offers for readers
The comment stream
- 1 of 32529
- 1 of 444
The news stream
- The great property debate 73
- Bernard's Top 10 at 10 69
- Olly Newland warns there will be tears 39
- Govt eyes new Auckland intervention 27
- RBNZ spotlight on property investor loans 24
- Roll up for the great state house sale 20
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Services shine 20
- Barfoot's selling prices ease back in February 18
- Another major Auckland apartment building is leaking 17
- The Weekly Dairy Report 13
NZ's big four banks rated high in the world's 50 safest banks
New Zealand's big four Australian owned banks have been rated inside the top 20 of the world's 50 safest banks, according to a study by Global Finance magazine.
National Australia Bank, which owns BNZ, was ranked at 11th safest, while ANZ was at 15th, Westpac was at 16th and ASB was at 18th. CBA, which is ASB's parent, was ranked 12th.
Here's the full list below. H/T Andy Hamilton.