In this section
Offers for readers
Follow the news from interest
The comment stream
- 1 of 29415
- 1 of 406
The news stream
- Aussie-style foreign house buyer curbs ‘not enough’ for NZ 65
- Key sees flattening Auckland house prices 60
- English says planning rules hiked rents 45
- Ruataniwha consents granted 42
- Govt sets housing affordability target 34
- Inflation weaker than expected 33
- English sees 20% wage growth in 6 yrs 24
- Chinese developer to build Auckland hotel 20
- Monday's Top 10 at 10 20
- Why NZ's productivity is an OECD laggard 18
NZ's big four banks rated high in the world's 50 safest banks
New Zealand's big four Australian owned banks have been rated inside the top 20 of the world's 50 safest banks, according to a study by Global Finance magazine.
National Australia Bank, which owns BNZ, was ranked at 11th safest, while ANZ was at 15th, Westpac was at 16th and ASB was at 18th. CBA, which is ASB's parent, was ranked 12th.
Here's the full list below. H/T Andy Hamilton.