The comment stream
And when is this 'global uprising' of poor against the rich supposed to take place? And if it is a...Tommo 'Tax mega-rich for their Kiwi hideaways'
Well under 5% in the UK - I have one friend on 0.5% tracker for 3 years and one 2.5% fixed for 25 years...Engineer 11 The stakes are high
Clarification When I refer to interest "rate cuts" I am referring to the Reserve Bank of Australia...iconoclast An inbuilt bias
MortgageBelt The stakes are high
Kumbel Sellers raise their sights
- 1 of 32456
Stephen L Asset sales: How well did we do?
jh Wheeler attacks Auckland NIMBYs
Boatman Bank execs nervous about inflated asset prices
pythagoras ANZ's gay-themed advertising too flamboyant?
ACB NZ Super Fund sues Portugal's central bank
- 1 of 443
The news stream
- Friday's guest Top 10 49
- An inbuilt bias 32
- 'Tax mega-rich for their Kiwi hideaways' 24
- 90 seconds at 9 am: Another NZD run-up? 21
- The stakes are high 4
- Sellers raise their sights 4
- Residential building consents up 14.6% 3
- What happened Friday 2
- ANZCO's ownership and management evolving, concentrating 1
- Oil price bounce back predicted to be weak 1