The comment stream
And regards affordable housing... there are plenty of flats, apartments and terraced houses that are...Happy123 HomeStart 'could boost developer profits'
Yes happy. So many on here try to paint a picture of the "evil landlord". Most landlords I know are...Machiavelli Asking prices on Realestate.co.nz hit new high in March
It's interesting that you bring up interest rates as part of an argument that the market will drop....Happy123 HomeStart 'could boost developer profits'
Add to that the fact that the government kept money laundering laws exempt from real estate and anyone would...Value Added HomeStart 'could boost developer profits'
Positively geared provincial property rented to large families where income comes prodominately from govt....Simon Simplifying its offers
Value Added HomeStart 'could boost developer profits'
Value Added NZ average home values up 7.7% in March year
I like that quote I use it often, but I thought it was "NZ's economy is a housing market with a few...Matt73 HomeStart 'could boost developer profits'
- 1 of 32787
Didge Bernard's Top 10
rastus Fellowship Finance Group
SK Parity arrives !
Stephen L A 'good' deflation debate
KH Winston wins Northland by-election
MortgageBelt Winston wins Northland by-election
JB Squirrel Time to cut floating mortgage rates
Boatman AMP360 home loan affordability reports for February 2015
MortgageBelt Time to cut floating mortgage rates
- 1 of 447
The news stream
- Asking prices on Realestate.co.nz hit new high in March 48
- Bernard's Top 10 30
- Govt promotes renewable energy 30
- Be penny-wise, pound-rich 21
- Commuters and remote workers can contribute to economic revival of towns 17
- The inconvenient truth of inflation and economic growth 17
- 90 seconds at 9am: Dairy prices slump 16
- HomeStart 'could boost developer profits' 16
- Building consents flat in February 15
- Fellowship Finance Group 14